Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sweet sunny Sunday!!!!!!

Well, what a stunning day we had!!!!! We went to our boat yesterday afternoon..... The little one had a sleep-over at a friend, so we had a nice quality-time two days....... had a lazy Saturday doing some scrapping, and then we had a nice supper on our yacht. Invited our friend Paul over from Lila (his yacht's name) and had some nice laughs and a very good homemade soup and homebaked bread (wich I preparred at home Saturday morning). It is always great having nice company!!!! Had a wonderful LATE lay-in this morning(if you know what I mean...). Did some work around the yacht and came home. I always have BIG-TIME Blues when we have to come home..... When I step onto the yacht it is like everything just falls away.... I breath better..... I relax and can just BE!!!!! I realy can't wait to start on our journey.... In many ways it is going to be a journey of seeing lots of places and experiencing so many new stuff, but in the same breath also a journey of finding yourself and discovering what you are actually capable of....... Well, I am going to take a nice long bath with some scented candles and then just relax with a book.....
Lotsa Blessings!!!!!!

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

wink wink, nudge nudge - we know what you mean.
I had chocolate yesterday, one filled with creme caramel. It was very good but then so was I. I shared with everybody.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Looks like we had great weather all along the coast!

Charmaine T said...

HAHAHA!!!!!

You crack me up Stef!!!!!