Sunday, November 1, 2009

November has come.......

Well, the year it seems, is on it's ear already!!!!! Can you believe this?????? Where has the time gone??? There are only 6 months left for us here......... So, I shall have to get my big butt in gear and start to load all my goodies into the yacht... I honestly do not know how hard it is going to be to say goodbye to everyone..... But, other than that, the weather has been very nice!!!!! Hope you people had a wonderful weekend.... Blessings to all!!!!!

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

hey there.
Six months is going to go by so fast.
We'll have to keep in touch via the internet.

Charmaine T said...

We most certainly must!!!!! I just want to cry my eyes out!!!!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Less than two months to Christmas...now that is scary!

Hope you do a lot of posts in the next 6 months:)