Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Back in the spin of things....

Well, we have been back about 2 weeks I think...... It is very hard settling back into everything!!!! I am planning to give you a day-for-day about what our holiday was like...... I'm just trying to find TIME to do so.....
At least I changed my header..... It is a pic of the morning(2cnd Jan 2010) that we left RCYC in Cape Town harbour. It was a clear windstill morning..... That would not be the same conditions that we came into the harbour again on the 8th!!!!!!
We had fun times and also nerve-racking times..... Thanks to some Rescue Remedy Drops (ok, a whole bottle) we made it back....
I know what it feels like to be in a washing machine...... don't laugh..... the ocean really gets 'confused' at times and compared with nearly 6m swells and about 50 knots of wind, it's not a pretty site!!!!!!
Well, I have to be off to do the housework........ Man, how I miss the comfort of our yacht!!!!!
See ya later guys....
P.S. The next post will be for you Lynette!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Stunning header Charmaine...can't wait to hear all about it.