Thursday, July 29, 2010

TEARS

It is a very sad day. My father has sadly past away this morning. Thanks for all the prayers.
He past away softly, and is at a much better place. He was my hero, always there when I needed him. Comforting me when I was sad, loving me, no matter what. I will sadly miss him, my heart is breaking into a million pieces.
How will my Mother get through this???? Sometimes I find life so unfair.... There are so many out there who deserve to die, but people who are near and dear to you end up being taken away.
Everything feels so unreal.

9 comments:

Stefanie said...

So sorry for your loss.
Life does feel very unfair at times.
I will continue to pray for you an d your family. God does draw close to those who mourn.
Strength!

Ella Swan said...

So sorry Charmaine...thoughts & prayers are with you xoxo

CathQuillScrap said...

Lots of hugs to you Charmaine... it's very hard to loose someone so dear to you. I pray that God will hold you in His arms through this and put all your shattered pieces together again.

Mel said...

Oh dear God Charmaine, i feel your loss as I have just walked this road with my man as his mom passed weeks ago. It is incredibly difficult but i take comfort in knowing that this place we call home is so not what HOME means to HIM. Truly we miss those we love but their lives in eternity have only begun! :-) What an awesome privilege to have such a wonderful father for so many years. xxx

Shayne said...

Oh Charmaine, so sorry to hear of your loss. There are no words are there that can really comfort you, but knowing that he is no longer in pain?

Will keep you in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to you. I'm so sorry for your loss.

cat said...

So sorry for your loss girl. My heart goes out to you all and I will keep you in my prayers.

Lynette Jacobs said...

So sorry for your loss Charmaine...I know that the Holy Spirit is the Comforter and I know that He is drawing close to you during this time.

xx

Hayley said...

Thank you so so so much for your comment on my blog...means to much!

And I am so sorry for your loss...I cannot even imagine how it must feel. I am thinking of you and your family!

xxx