Thursday, July 2, 2009

Blogging Buddies meet again!!!!!

So, this morning we met. I have been blogging for a while, but been reading all of your blogs daily. It was sooooo nice to finally meet Mel and Allie. And it was wonderfull seeing Shayne again..... And Kim, And Anita, And Stef!!! We were talking non-stop and it was so nice to talk live..... Everytime that I meet some of the scrapping gang, I can not help but to want to scrap when I get home...... Thanx for making my day guys...... Looking forward to the next date..... Lotsa Blessings!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

allie. said...

Hi Charmaine!
This is a first time visit for me - I so enjoyed meeting you yesterday and hearing about your adventurous plans. .
It was great to meet up with so many bloggy friends, wasn't it?

Charmaine T said...

Hi Allie!!!!

Yes, it was awesome. I loved meeting you amd hope that we will do so again before we leave for our adventures!!!

Thanx for visiting me....

Lynette Jacobs said...

LOL! Not fair!!!! You met my sister and I was not even there...not fair! You will have to do a repeat performance in December:)