Saturday, July 11, 2009

Still here.....

Well, I am still living..... My girly is muuuuuch better! So I can breath again, and also sleep again. I was in desperate need of some ME time, so my dear Husband loaded my car with my scrapping goodies this morning and ORDERD me to go and relax. So off I (and my girly) went to our local scrapping store, Scrapping Citation. Man, it was a madhouse there today, it was BUSY!!!!!! But I did enjoy my day. Only left when the shopdoors were locked!!!!! I have not been tagged for the MEME but will do it because I like it.... Will get around to that when I have a little more time. I had a very busy week and I really enjoyed this awesome (summer) winter holidays...... I cannot remember when last a July winter holiday was so nice.... I hope the weather is just as nice this coming week, because I want to do a few outdoorsy stuff with my girly.... Well, I'm off to give my Hubby some TLC with the L being the biggest need..... :-) Lotsa Blessings........

2 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to read your MEME...it just lets us see a little bit more of you:)

Stefanie said...

Welcome back.
Do you want any of the making memories travel papers?
Am driving through later this week.