Monday, October 12, 2009

Post Birthday Blues!!!!!!

I am feeling blue…… Maybe it is only the Cape Town weather.. It is raining and I don't like the rain I want glorioua rays of sun on my face……

 

Man, I had a stunning birthday this year……. It started on Thursday last week and lasted till yesterday, Sunday. I am officially pooped!!!!!!! Can you guys understand this behavior??? I have had my fill of people around me. I want to hibernate right now……

 

Thanx to all who had a part in it. It has been awesome. Will post some more pics later when I have it

 

Lotsa Blessings

4 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Sjoe...after all that celebrations...no wonder you feel a little blue. Tomorrow you will feel better again...and maybe the sun will shine:)

Charmaine T said...

Hi Lynette!!!!

Yes, I feel like being alone a bit.... I do hope the sun will shine, but it does not look like it...

But, I feel better already. Thanx!!!!

Stefanie said...

Sounds like you need some more chocolate skattie, or a good scrap morning or a massage or tea and koek and kuier.

Charmaine T said...

I think all of the above Skattie!!!!!