Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sun vs rain……

I am a total summer person…… When, I ask you, are we going to have one full week of summer??????? I am fed-up with summer then winter and summer again all in one week..

 

I am looking forward to swimming again, 'cause that is my favourite excersize. And long lazy mornings next to the pool.. Nice to be a SAHM hey??????

 

As you might have picked up, I have started blogging out of my Word program and not from Picasa my photo program any more.. So much nicer.. I can do so much more now. I am learning so much everyday, See I am a slow learner. I like to keep on doing things the same way 'cause I know it works that way Well I have been learning to think out of the framework lately..

Have a nice day peoples……

2 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

I am also a summer person...and this lousy weather we're having is really getting me down...I NEED to feel the sun on my skin.

Stefanie said...

hello there
the weather today and yesterday wasn't too bad.
Get ready though they say it will be raining again tomorrow.
I have some divine double sided fancy pants paper if you want to pop around?