Sunday, May 30, 2010

8th folder

Well, I am still living..... Have faught lurgy upon lurgy attacks! But, we are all fine now. I came across this pic in my 8th folder (8th pic). It was taken on the Valentines weekend of 2009. It is me and my hubby in the lagoon(river) in Velddrif. We went camping with friends and it was all in all a very nice weekend! Eccept for the fact that there were thorns everywhere and the wind came up the Sunday and nearly blew out *tent* away!!!!! I am a few kg lighter now, happy to say so, but still a few to go! Hope everyone is fine and enjoying the weekend. It is rather cold(read freezing) in Cape Town!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

You still looking one hot mama!
Thanks for playing along.

Charmaine T said...

Oh thanx Stef!!!!! *blush*

Lynette Jacobs said...

Great photo.

Ella Swan said...

Have heard that it is freezing there! Sorry!! Even a bit chilly up here in Durbs would you believe? You look great in that photo & your hubby looks similar to that actor who's name I always forget. The priest in "Raising Helen" {also the ex-boyfriend in the new Sex in the City movie. You should take a look!