Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Birthday Girl

Tonight at 11:12PM my baby girl was born, nd I can't believe that 11 years have gone past!!!!!
She has grown up to be a lovely and cheerfull young woman...... And I cry, cause I miss her oh so tiny baby body!!! She only weighed 1,5 kg's, but was a tall little thing. The first time I held her in my arms was *magic*, she took my breath away!
But, the little lady she has grown into is also so nice. We shop together, cook together ( more like she messes and I clean). I am proud of who she is at this moment and thanks God every single day for her. I love her with every breath I have.
She had a party Saturday afternoon, at Tyger Valley centre, bowling with 3 friends. It went well and they really enjoyed themselves! I baked cake on Friday and iced it on Saturday morning.... ( Nothing as awesome as Yummy Mummy's!!!!) But she could choose and she wanted me to bake the cake.
The pic is her (in red) with her best bud.
Well guys, have a blessed day!!!!

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

Congrats.
They are growing up way too quickly these days.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Congratulations!

Juz said...

Ahoy from a fellow Capetonian - I like the photo montages.
Juz