Monday, April 6, 2009

Blissfull holiday!!!!

Well I'm still here, sassing out how to work my blog.... Oh how nice to have a lay-in this morning!! Until 7 that is.... See my hubby works from home, so our mornings start at 5 normally. But I had the morning off (so to speak) and coold sleep a bit later!!!! Yay me!!! I am a homeschooling mom, so we have lots of lazy mornings, especially in the winter!!! Sorry guys, just had to say that. No morning peak-hour school traffic for me!!! Well have a nice day!!!! I will try and have some nice pics later..... Want to take my little one to SPIER to go look at the cheetas. Lotsa Love!!!!! Charmaine T

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

I see you're making proress.
How were the cheetahs?

Stefanie said...

I asked Jo to take them, which she did, but her computer is in for repair so we can't download th epics. I hope to have them before she goes to Jo'burg on Thursday.