Sunday, April 19, 2009

I'm back....

Well, it's been a while, but I'm back. Got a little scrapping done as well. Just have to do the journaling now........ It's been wild and adventurous this side, had a accident on the 7th! Everyone is ok though. In November last year, my hubby had a accident with my Golf!!!! Well. needless to say, the guys that caused the accident had wrong numberplates and wrong phone numbers(???????). So, no compensation what so ever. We had the Golf fixed ourselves and I got it back on Friday. So nice to have her back!! Hope you like my layout??????
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

You can always go back and edit it.
I scan and stitch it togther with a programme called panarama maker from Arcsoft. You will have to pop in at my place so I can show you...too many public holidays coming up, but you can call me and see what's on the agenda.

Shayne said...

I take a photo of my LO's with my digi and then edit it in Photoshop - crop and adjust the colours. I then re-size it or what I normally do (because of my dialup connection) is type my post in Outlook and then email it to blogger. Works quite nicely because you get to edit it and check typo's etc.

And i think it's your turn to visit me for coffee???