Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spier Convention 2009

Well, as you can see, it was an ABSOULUTELY awesome day!!!!!! Our classes was wonderfull and the goodies even better!!!!!! But, Tim Holtz is an AWESOME artist. Man, he is so at ease with using different types of medium!!!! And loves to get his Grunge on...... He is a very funny, down to earth type of guy. He had us in stitches with his humour!!!! Jaimee from MM is just as nice and made sure that we knew she is VERY pregnant with her first little girl. She has boys already and is very happy about the babygirl!!!!!! Her classes too was very nice and intersting to know what you can do with packaging that you would normally through away....... I will take pics later of the projects that we made and also all the nice goodies that we got in the goodie bag!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mel said...

Yes, please take pics!! Am deliberating about Spier....I could do a lot with R2250 but I also would enjoy the outing.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello dudes. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that particular model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were around 200 pounds everwhere. But definitively I set this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you tell me about these?