Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Alive......

Well, I am still alive..... Going away for the loooooong weekend. We will leave in about an hour or so. I can't wait to get to the yacht, it is so peacefull on the water!!!!! It has been very long since I last posted, but I have been extremely sick and busy...... But I am back and will "see" u guys again ons Sunday evening or Monday...... With hopefully some nice pics. I forgot the camera at home last weekend and would you believe it, we had the most wonderful time and weather???? Well, blessings to you all and enjoy the long weekend!!!!!!

3 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Enjoy! As for me...prefer solid ground under my feet:)

Stefanie said...

You were missed, I thought you were just busy. seems weird to be wishing you a great weekend when it is only Wednesday but...have a great weekend!

Mel said...

Geez, sorry to hear you have been ill? Glad you back to your normal perky self and trust you are having a lovely break.