Tuesday, September 1, 2009

FINALLY FINISHED!!!!!!!!

We finally finished her on Sunday...... Sheez, we really worked our backsides off...... But she is in te water and now we can begin with other stuff inside...
Do you think they were working hard???? We tried everything to get that shaft in, but at the end resorted to old fashioned aggression!!!!!! Good to get the blood flowing..... But, I hit my right thumb inbetween that big wooden batton and the steel rudder at the back!!!!! Not fun I might add..... I nearly fainted, my thumb is black and blue today and difficult to do the normal housework..... (WINK-WINK)
This is what our hands looked like after we actually washed them...... I still have blue paint under my nails that not even thinners or acetone will take off!!! I can have some breather now she is in the water, only until we start with the other bits and bobs that need to be done still. Enjoy this (NICE) Spring day, well, lets just say that yesterday was more Spring than today!!!!!! Lotsa Blessings!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Ag Shame man...you should not be working so hard. Glad she is back in the water (for your sake).

Stefanie said...

I hope you can still scrap with your sore thumb. And drink tea and celebrate birthday parties and stuff. BTW I have some more embellies for you...wink wink.

Charmaine T said...

Hi guys!!!!!

Yes Lynette, I am very glad she is in the water. And I don't realy mind working that hard.

Thanks Stef.... will be making a turn there maybe on Thursday if you are home????